Thursday, January 28, 2010

What Happens When You Swallow A Pin My Min Pin Just Swallowed A BIG Piece Of Rawhide. Now What?

My Min Pin just swallowed a BIG piece of rawhide. Now what? - what happens when you swallow a pin

Peanut worked on Chewie "for month. It was a very difficult piece of rawhide. When I realized they no longer need to keep chewing and can fit in my mouth and snached. And put it. But not high enough. I have added, tears and immediately knew What'd had just happened. She tried to cut me this time too. I say, peanut, RELEASE! ". And what was his respose?

"Sip."

I can not believe that he swallowed something that size! It was like the size of 50 cents. I saw, but I did not want to admit. What are the risks of obstruction of the bowel? What signs should I look for or where to get to a vet?

No comments:

Post a Comment