Friday, January 22, 2010

Arabic Tattoo Font Generator Trying To Get A General Idea Of A Tattoo Price?

Trying to get a general idea of a tattoo price? - arabic tattoo font generator

I know it is almost impossible to set a price range of the tattoo, but I've tried to get an overview.

There will be 2 tattoos, Arabic letters approx. 2.5x4.5 Only in black and I am about two in one sitting. With this sentence. Half of one arm and the other half in another. I do not know if I am one of those sources of reliable data, but are used more like 7 or 3. Please give me feedback on that too.

Thank you.

5 comments:

  1. To do two hours tops.

    So say the camera is saving $ 80, as usual, depending on where it will be about $ 180 ish. With a tip!

    If you are a business with a lower minimum price it will pay a small amount, but is about $ 80 on average for most American

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are really impressive:)

    but yes, that real tattoos are around 200, along

    ReplyDelete