Thursday, January 28, 2010

Can You Recap A Beer Immediately After Opening I Want To Bulk Up, And Have Some Questions, Any Personal Trainers/bodybuilders Out There?

I want to bulk up, and have some questions, any personal trainers/bodybuilders out there? - can you recap a beer immediately after opening

"Firstly, because I burn myself taking more calories than you, do not develop heart in my training? Not exercise at all times, but what I intended to do, is like leg weights Monday, Tuesday, arms, shoulders / traps APA Wednesday, back / Thursday and Friday in the womb, but are trained 5 days per week. running like 2 miles, and not like some cardio AB.

"I currently weigh 130ish pounds, so I'm thin like a sob, and I earn around 180, if possible, or some sort of weight if I'm not ashamed of what I'm thin." M 5'5, so that the number would like 180ish and as my main goal. I am quite a twig, but I have a beer / belly, so I think I also need a heart to get rid of him.

"For the diet is thought to my face filled with tuna, peanut butter, chicken and steak. Currently only eat like 2 meals a day, go for breakfast and dinner to 3pm 8ish then the last one out and until I go to bed . I guess DTI will eat healthier if I moRe food, so I will try to spread over 3-5 meals a nd, if possible, but I am small, so do not eat too often, but when I start workin ', I think there will be more hungry and Im gonna be in big trouble . All forms of eating gettin more and more hungry?

To summarize:
1) Is it my weight training Monday through Friday on the training?
2) When I do cardio with weight?
3) What should I food? Eat and stay away from
4) How can I get more hungry when you really want to eat?
5) any other advice or tips for bulking?

No comments:

Post a Comment