Monday, January 25, 2010

University Of Florida Clothing I'm From Florida And I'm Moving To Wisconsin Or Michigan...what Kind Of Clothes Should I Buy?

I'm from Florida and I'm moving to Wisconsin or Michigan...what kind of clothes should I buy? - university of florida clothing

Ok, so I lived in Florida all my life and I was in Chicago during the winter and the cold was suuuuuuuper, 10 degrees, what is really freaking cold for me, lol, and I was still not really appropriate clothing, then I'm freezing! But now, I plan to attend the University of Wisconsin and Michigan, and I will surely require new clothes, because most of what I say is shorts and tank tops and flip tops and bikinis! His Holiness, I can not survive in these things .... What the people there, where? Jeans will do? or should I buy sweatpants? has, and what kind of shoes? Can I wear sneakers? and I need a hat? People have the hat on the pictures ...... hmmmmmm


Thank you for your help. Link would be appreciated. I am not familiar with these clothes. lol
Thank you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment